Pengaruh Teknik Relaksasi Pernapasan Terhadap Penurunan Tingkat Nyeri Luka Perineum Pada Ibu Postpartum Di Puskesmas Sendana Kota Palopo
Background: Perineal rupture is a condition when the tissue in the area between the vagina and anus (perineum) is torn during labour. Perineal rupture can occur spontaneously or due to medical procedures such as an episiotomy (an incision in the perineum to widen the birth canal) or the use of instruments such as forceps or vacuum. Perineal rupture can occur in four degrees, depending on the severity of tissue damage. Grades I and II are usually quite common and can heal on their own without special treatment. Objective: to determine the effectiveness of breathing relaxation techniques in reducing the level of perineal wound pain in postpartum mothers. Methods: The design of this study used a pre-experimental design with a one group pretest-posttest design approach. The population and sample in this study were 30 people. Sampling technique with purposive sampling. Results: there was a significant difference between the level of perineal wound pain in postpartum mothers before and after being treated with breathing relaxation techniques p Value 0.01 < .05. Conclusion: breathing relaxation techniques can help reduce the level of perineal wound pain in postpartum mothers. This can help improve blood circulation and wound tissue recovery. Breathing relaxation techniques can also help mothers to be more relaxed and calm, so they can help reduce postpartum anxiety and depression.
2. Maryunani A. Perawatan Luka Seksio Caesarea (SC) dan Luka Kebidanan Terkini. Bogor: In Media; 2014.
3. Wiknjosastro S. Ilmu Kebidanan. Jakarta: Bina Pustaka Sarwono Prawirohardjo; 2012.
4. Saifuddin AB. Anatomi Fisiologi berbasis kompetensi untuk keperawatan dan kebidanan. 4th ed. Jakarta: EGC; 2010.
5. Henderson J (2005). Postpartum pain management. Clin J Pain,. 2005;21(6):570-576.
6. Istiana S, Rahmawati A, Kusumawati E. Pengaruh derajat laserasi perineum terhadap skala nyeri perineum pada ibu post partum. J Kebidanan. 2020;9(1):53.
7. Tamsuri A. Konsep dan Penatalaksanaan Nyeri. Jakarta: EGC; 2007.
8. Aticeh, Sari GN, Follona W. Konsep Kebidanan. Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2014.
9. Hidayat AAA, Uliyah. M. Pengantar kebutuhan dasar manusia. 2nd ed. Jakarta: Salemba Medika; 2014.
10. Smeltzer, S. C., & Bare BG. Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Vol. 2). In Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2002.