Identifikasi Metanol Dalam Minuman Beralkohol Dari Hasil Fermentasi Air Nira (Cap Tikus) Di Manado
The habit of consuming alcoholic beverages (modern, traditional or oplosan) can have negative effects both physically, mentally and psychosocially. Methanol poisoning is one of the negative consequences of drinking alcohol. Things that cause drinks to contain methanol, including errors in the distillation process and manufacturers modifying them with other ingredients to get more benefits, such as adding methanol. This study aims to identify alcoholic beverages from fermented sap (Cap Tikus) in Manado.This research is an experimental research with a descriptive approach. Samples were taken from several shops and stalls in Manado. Sampling was carried out by purposive sampling. The research was conducted using SNI 01-4020-1996 procedures. The sample used was distilled and identified using Schiff's reagent to see the color change the occurred. The data obtained were analyzed descriptively.The results showed that all samples of alcoholic beverages from fermented sap (Cap Tikus) which were sold in several shops and stalls in Manado which were tested using SNI 01-4020-1996 procedures showed no methanol content was identified. Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that samples of alcoholic beverages from fermented sap (rat cap) sold in Manado do not contain methanol.
2. BPOM RI 2014, Menilik Regulasi Minuman Beralkohol Indonesia. Jakarta : Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan.
3. Bastian F.D., Lukitaningsih R., 2016, Studi tentang Perilaku Mengkonsumsi Minuman Beralkohol pada Anak di Bawah Umur di Kecamatan Ponorogo, Jurnal BK Vol 06 No.02, 0-216 (Jurnal)
4. DepKes RI, 1995, Farmakope Indonesia Edisi IV, Jakarta (Buku)
5. DepKes, 2014, Bahaya Minuman Beralkohol Bagi Kesehatan, diakses 20 April 2023. (Internet)
6. Ganjar, I. G. dan Rohman. 2007, Kimia Farmasi Analisis, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar (Buku)
7. Tambayong, Laoh, Porajow O., 2016, Analisis Usaha Cap Tikus di Desa Poopo Kecamatan Passi Timur Kabupaten Bolaang Mongondow, AgriSosioekonomi Vol 12 No. 2 Mei 2016 p. 77-86 (Jurnal)
8. SNI 01-3773-1995, Bir, Badan Standarisasi Naional, Jakarta
9. SNI 01-4020-1996, Arak, Badan Standarisasi Nasional, Jakarta.